IBM i (iSeries / AS400) Programmer
We are currently seeking an experienced IBM i (iSeries / AS400) Programmer to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for developing new applications, maintenance and upgrade of existing software. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on Web and Windows applications as part of a cross functional team. As a member of Loren Cook’s technology department you have access to the latest IBM i, Windows, Web and Cloud technologies.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience programming on IBM i (iSeries / AS400).
- Experience with RPG, RPGLE, SQLRPGLE and CL.
- Knowledge of relational database, including SQL
- Experience with IBM i operating system admin and system backups
- Experience with Visual Studio .Net
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services