With an 82-year history characterized by continued innovation and growth, Loren Cook Company stands as a leader in the design and manufacture of air moving equipment. We are a family owned company and know that our people are the key to our success. We provide our employees with exciting challenges, a great working environment, and have never had a layoff. We offer an excellent benefits package including company-paid health insurance (no premium deductions) for employees and eligible dependents, life insurance, 401(k) plan, 10 paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a Cost Accountant to join our finance team to cost and price various products. Duties include:
- Assists with month-end close activities
- Supports annual standard cost process
- Supports year end physical inventory
- Assists with other accounting processes as needed.
- B.S. in Accounting or related work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read drawings
- Engineering background