2nd Shift Supervisor
Loren Cook Company is accepting applications for supervisors experienced in a metal manufacturing environment. Preferred candidate will have excellent mechanical, analytical and communication skills with a strong desire to grow and succeed. Competitive salary based on experience.
- Train, coach, and develop production employees.
- Review and evaluate production processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Apply and enforce workplace policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure production schedules are met.
- Sheet metal fabrication and/or assembly experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum 2 year experience in manufacturing.
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- Must be goal oriented, organized and have strong organizational skills.