Engineering Intern is a great opportunity to gain work experience in our newly remodeled Engineering, Research & Development facility and interact with our engineers, designers and technicians in an innovative, technical environment. Duties include creating 2D and 3D CAD drawings under the guidance of our Design Engineers, assisting with product testing in our lab, distribution of drawings to the shop floor as well as other engineering projects as needed. This is a paid position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Currently enrolled in College/University
- Ability to pass pre employment screening
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours per week. Hours are flexible based on class schedule.
- Basic knowledge of CAD
- Good organizational and communication skills
- A willingness to learn