Mechanical CAD Technician / Graphic Designer
We are currently expanding our Engineering team and looking for an experienced Mechanical CAD Technician/Graphic Designer to design and document air moving equipment and to produce and maintain the company’s technical publications.
- Create 3D models and assemblies of equipment as required for assigned project.
- Generate the required 2D drawings to document the design and communicate requirements to production personnel and/or customers.
- Support production as required to communicate design intent to shop personnel.
- Perform reverse engineering on parts as needed.
- Produce and maintain technical publications.
- Render and edit product images.
- Support application engineering as needed.
Qualifications, Experience & Education:
- Degree in Drafting/Design, Industrial Technology or equivalent experience.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Experience in mechanical design utilizing CAD software.
- Hands-on desktop design and publishing experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign preferred.