Customer Service/Technical Advisor
At Loren Cook, we rely on the customer service department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team and handle inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and interpreting and processing information using a helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues. The most successful customer service representative will have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in HVAC industry, motor controls, or building management electrical systems.
- Demonstrate organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with AS400 desired.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks.