FAN MONITOR INDUSTRIAL
FMI provides on demand connection to your critical fan systems.
Monitor multiple fans from anywhere with FMI an easy to use web base interface.
Network communication with BACnet and Modbus.
- NEMA 3R enclosure
- Capable of monitoring up to seven readings simultaneously
- User defined parameters enable output of warnings and alarms, or in extreme conditions, shut down of the fan
- Remote communication available via BACnet or Modbus
- Input voltages 120/208/240/277/480 VAC
- Ala carte menu of sensors allows the user to tailor monitoring to meet specific needs
- Sensors available:
- Current – Loop powered sensor
- RPM – Proximity sensor with transmitter
- Static Pressure – Differential pressure transmitter
- Temperature – Bearing, airstream, or ambient with RTD sensor
- Vibration – Universal mount velocity sensor
- Housing Material: Steel
- Finish: Enamel
- Ventilator Type: Blowers/Utility Sets
- Impeller: Axial
- Rotatable Housing: Yes