Centrifugal unit with a welded airfoil steel wheel. Fully welded housing. Available in either AMCA Class 1 or Class 2 performance construction range. Airfoil wheel design is more efficient compared to a backward inclined wheel. Used in a wide variety of application ranging from general ventilation, up to 500º restaurant exhaust and smoke control. Optional hurricane (NOA) and seismic (OSHPD) certification are available.
- Fully welded steel airfoil wheel
- Full welded housing
- Housing field rotatable one of eight discharge position
- Available in arrangement 10 (Belt drive)
- Available in arrangement 4 (Direct drive)
- Removable discharge flange
- Lifting lugs
- Cast regreasable bearings
Find Your Rep
|Max Operating Temp (Standard Construction)||180°F|
|Max Operating Temp (Alt. Construction)||500°F|
Centrifugal, economical blower, belt or direct drive, welded steel wheel.