Centrifugal unit with a backward inclined aluminum wheel. Most economical choice for vent or utility set. Typical application includes, general ventilation and up to 300º restaurant exhaust. Optional hurricane (NOA) and seismic (OSHPD) certification are available.
- Full welded housing
- Housing field rotatable one of eight discharge position
- Available in arrangement 10 (Belt drive)
- Available in arrangement 4 (Direct drive)
- Removable discharge flange
- Lifting lugs
- Cast regreasable bearings
Find Your Rep
|Bearings||L-50, over 200,000 hours|
|Max Operating Temp (Standard Construction)||180°F|
|Max Operating Temp (Alt. Construction)||300°F|
Centrifugal, economical blower, belt or direct drive, aluminum wheel.