Centrifugal unit with a welded backward inclined aluminum wheel. Fully welded aluminum housing that meets AMCA 99, Type ‘A’ spark resistant construction guidelines. Additional application includes corrosive airstream, general ventilation and up to 300º restaurant exhaust.
- Fully welded aluminum backward inclined wheel
- Full welded aluminum housing
- Standard construction meets AMCA Type ‘A’ spark resistant construction
- Housing field rotatable one of eight discharge position
- Available in arrangement 10 (Belt drive)
- Available in arrangement 4 (Direct drive)
- Removable discharge flange
- Lifting lugs
- Cast regreasable bearings
Find Your Rep
|Bearings||L-50, over 200,000 hours|
|Max Operating Temp (Standard Construction)||180°F|
|Max Operating Temp (Alt. Construction)||300°F|
Centrifugal, economical blower, belt or direct drive, welded aluminum wheel.