FRP (Fiber reinforced plastic) centrifugal unit with an airfoil wheel. Commonly used in water treatment plant and other corrosive environments where traditional coated units are not suitable.
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) housing
- FRP airfoil wheel molded and formed as one solid piece
- Housing field rotatable one of eight discharge position
- Lifting lugs
- Cast regreasable bearings
- Weld steel pedestal with epoxy coating
Find Your Rep
|Bearings||L-50, over 200,000 hours|
|Max Operating Temp (Standard Construction)||180°F|
Centrifugal blower, belt direct drive, FRP wheel.