Centrifugal unit with a welded airfoil aluminum wheel. Airfoil wheel design is more efficient compared to a backward inclined wheel. Fully welded aluminum housing that meets AMCA 99, Type ‘A’ spark resistant construction guidelines. Additional application includes corrosive airstream, general ventilation and up to 300º restaurant exhaust.
- Fully welded aluminum airfoil wheel
- Full welded aluminum housing
- Standard construction meets AMCA Type ‘A’ spark resistant construction
- Housing field rotatable one of eight discharge position
- Available in arrangement 10 (Belt drive)
- Available in arrangement 4 (Direct drive)
- Removable discharge flange
- Lifting lugs
- Cast regreasable bearings
Find Your Rep
|Max Operating Temp (Standard Construction)||180°F|
|Max Operating Temp (Alt. Construction)||300°F|
Centrifugal, economical blower, belt or direct drive, welded aluminum wheel.